Running the world
Treadmills provide a simple, effective aerobic workout. A staple of commercial gyms, treadmills have also become one of the most popular exercise equipment machines. Most people go to the gym in order is to maintain a healthy lifestyle through exercise. Another reason is to lose weight and transition into a healthy lifestyle. Some people find a community at the gym, and they value the social interactions they have there.
"You no longer have to run around and hid when coming back from the gym"
To make Sportswear Elegant and Chic
Created something that did not exist before and completely projected the futrue
Running on the treadmill is a very different motion than running on the ground and there is a much higher impact absorbed by the balls of the feet. Shoes that are worn for a workout on the treadmill need to provide proper cushioning to avoid injury. The cushioned surface of the treadmill may still inflict too much of a jarring impact on the back or stress the hip, knee, and ankle joints. Testing the surface and rebound is critical. When you use a treadmill for running, compared to an elliptical machine or a stationary bicycle, treadmills put far more stress on your knees. With every impact of your foot against the treadmill belt, you rely on your knee to cushion the blow.
People usually looking for Style over Functionality. People that exercise like to say 'hey look at me, i exercise!' and it's easy to do that with a pair of lime green and lavender sneakers that have reflective strips. But like with everything in the fashion world, it's a trend just like bell bottoms, silk shirts and leg warmers.
Y - Artificial Ligament
- Help runner interacts with the shoes better
- A layer of the carbon fiber on the top of the insole
- The ergonomic curve can hold user's foot better
- The carbon fiber piece will cooperate with the artificial ligament
- The artificial ligament started from the bottom lateral side, connects with the carbon fiber layer, going up cross the insteps, and separate to different direction, just like the real human ligament
- Two pieces cooperate, hold runner heel in the right position and prevent the abnormal ankle twist
- Under the heel part of the insole
- Provide extra support for your arch
- After heel landing on the treadmill surface, impact pushes the gel extending to the medial side. Before the foot tilt to the medial side, the gel already becomes the support to prevent the foot overpronation
- When foot transfers the force point to the forefoot, the gel will back to the position
- It's not just can provide enough cushion for the heel but also will become the support for the medial side
- Even though you cannot see how this gel works in the insole, you will find the clue from the outsole, the S-curve on the outsole is the moving track of the gel
Special Thanks to:
Kevin B, Liu T, Ken L, Bowen J, Kendrick W, Miriam A, Curtis S, Boyang W, Nick S